My Design Teams

Monday 28 February 2011

Home Sweet Home

Evening All! Hope you've had a good day.

I have a little card that I'd like to share with you this evening....


In the background I've used plain black and red backing papers and some black and white polka dot backing paper that I created myself using a new stamp! On top of that I've used a house die cut from white card and backed with red card, I've used 3D sticky pads here to add some dimension to the card. I embellished the house with black pen and some black glitter glue.

I then created three paper flowers from punches, layering the flowers and adding a little more black glitter glue. I attached the flowers to the backing paper using some thin black ribbon, finally I added my sentiment.

The colour combo for this card comes from The Shabby Tea Room...this week their theme is "classic elegance" using red, white and black. Take a peek at the gorgeous DT cards for some inspiration. I'd also like to enter this in the "make your own flowers" challenge over at Allsorts this week. The fab DT have got really creative and made all kinds of flowers - take a peek at their blog too!

Thanks for popping by my blog today,
Wedgie xxx

5 comments:

PapierGirl said...

Just darling - I love your sweet little house! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card!....

Thanks for making your own flowers this week for the Allsorts Challenge

Emma xxx

Debbie said...

This is so sweet ... love that little house! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

Diane said...

Really cute card...love that house!!!

Faye said...

Fantastic card, absolutely gorgeous. Have a great weekend. xxx