My Design Teams

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Knickers in a twist!

Morning All,

Well...it doesn't seem that long since I posted last and I'm really not sure that I've actually slept last night! All I can say is roll on bedtime!!

The card I have for you this morning is one of the reasons I went to bed so late last night and is for two different challenges....the Cupcake Challenge this week is "seeing red"...they want to see us feature some red on our cards. The challenge over at Cute Card Thursday is "banish the blues" and they want to see something humourous on our cards. Hopefully this card fits the bill....


So, my something red is this fab pair of red pants! And my humourous bit is the sentiment which is based on a quote. I think this is a fab Birthday card! I love funny sentiments or sayings on cards and I think this is the best that I've found on the internet so far! I hope it made you smile!

I had a wonderful surprise when I popped by the Cupcake Challenge blog yesterday, I've won a prize! I'm really looking forward to my Polkadoddles CD arriving, it looks brilliant - thank you everyone!

As usual, work is calling so I better get my skates on! See you soon!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today,
Wedgie xxx

2 comments:

Vanja said...

Fabulous card! I love the sentiment.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Hugs
Vanja

Donna said...

Haha, this is brilliant Wedgie, the sentiment is so funny and I'm loving the bling on the pants lol! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x