My Design Teams

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Old Macdonald Had a Farm!

Morning Peeps! Hope you're all well on this chilly morning!

I had a lovely evening last night...I went to a Pampered Chef party! If you haven't been to one before its a bit like a stylish tuppa-wear party! They have all kinds of wonderful kitchen products and gadgets...someone hosts the party and led by the host you all help to cook things! Its products are great and its just a lovely evening!

Today I have a card for this week's challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge and to be honest I think I might be stretching their theme a little bit...but I'll let the lovely cupcake ladies be the judge of that! Their theme is Old Macdonald Had a Farm and here is my card:


Ok, so its not the fist thing you first think of when someone mentions a farm and it doesn't appear in the song...but you find bees on farms so I'm hoping the Cupcake Ladies agree with me! This cheeky little Bee wishing everyone a lovely Birthday is a fab digi image from Bugaboo Stamps, and I just love him!
As you know I can't get enough of polka dot papers and I think the black looks just fab with the yellow and lilac!

I'm off to work now, so I hope you have a lovely Tuesday...see you soon! Thanks for stopping by today.

Wedgie xxx

1 comment:

Faye said...

Cheeky little bee, cheeky Wedgie. But I guess you would get bees on a farm! ;) Love the spotty paper and fabby colours. Have a great weekend and thanks for playing at Cupcake as usual. xxx