My Design Teams

Friday 5 August 2011

Christmas in August!

Hello campers, Happy Friday!

Well, this time last year I had made quite a few Christmas cards already, but I think I made a few too many and this year I decided to keep Christmas until later in the year. Well, apparently now it is later in the year and there are loads of Christmas challenges out there in Blog Land for me to pick from! However, I decided to keep it simple and enter just one challenge.....I went for the Simon Says Stamp "Christmas in August" challenge.

Although I've moved most of my craft stash over to my new flat, on starting this challenge card I realised that I've left most of my Christmas stash at mum's! So this card is a little limited....I have some stamps, but not much Christmas backing paper here!


I love this sentiment stamp, I think its very cute. I bought this with several others in the sales last Christmas! I've coloured my Christmas tree with my Promarkers and added a little sparkle with my stickles. Not much to say about the papers though!

Thanks for popping by today, hope to see you tomorrow for a new Sweet Stampin challenge!

Wedgie xxx

1 comment:

Diane's Card Designs said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Love the tree and stitching around the edge. Your put me to shame as I haven't done any Christmas cards yet. Must get cracking... lol
Diane :-) xx