My Design Teams

Sunday 30 October 2011

More Spooky Happenings!

Hello crafters!



Hope you're having a fab weekend....our Halloween
Crafternoon tea yesterday was so much fun! The table looked fab, the food was really yummy and we had fun carving pumpkins and making spooking FIMO keyrings. Take a look at what we got up to.....





I actually made the spooky aprons that Lorna and I are wearing in the first photo....I'm so pleased with how they came out considering I haven't made aprons before. I used material scraps from my stash and some ribbon, they looked pretty cool and didn't fall apart!

I also have another card to share with you.....it's a little bit similar to yesterday's card....but I couldn't resist using this cute little image again! This time I've turned him into a spooky Birthday card!


This card would be perfect for my friend Becca....she loved the Halloween version of this card! I've opted for black and red papers today, which I think suit my little vampire really well.

I'd like to enter this card into two challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Spooky / whimsical card

Pop by both challenge blogs to see all the gorgeous DT cards that have been made.

Thanks for popping by today.
Wedgie xxxx

9 comments:

Fiona said...

wow Wedgie...those goodies look fab and it sounds like you did have a fab day!! I think I may plan something like that for next year...

Fi
x

Unknown said...

Hi Wedgie, you definitely seem to have had loads of fun :) yay those goodies look so yummy and your card is so cute, love it xxx

Tracey T said...

Sounds like you had a great afternoon. Well done on the aprons, they look fantastic! xx

Vicky said...

Wow Wedgie...you have been busy hun...and you look like you had lots of fun too....!

big hugs Vicky xx

downrightcrafty said...

oh what a gorgeous creation, thank you for sharing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have some candy if you are interested :)

debby4000 said...

Looks like you had a fab Halloween party and love your cute card too.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

An Occasional Genius said...

is there no end to your talents??? It all looks fantastic & I love the card xx

Mina said...

oh wow now thats what I call a fantastic way to spend an afternoon Wedgie...fabulous card and I love the keyrings you and your Sister made
Mina xxx

helloholley said...

Looks like your Halloween was a spooky one,LOL!!! I love your little vampire card, he's not so spooky, but he's a cutie!!! ;)