My Design Teams

Thursday 29 December 2011

Anything Goes!

Hello Campers! How are you today?

Well, I can't believe nearly a whole week has passed already.....I hope you had a lovely Christmas and you're now looking forward to the new year! My Christmas was good....lots of entertaining! My homemade pressies went down very well (thank goodness!!). Joe bought me a rather unusual pressie.....here I am wearing it! What do you think??

Today has been blissful.....I found a new shop that has opened in Aldershot called The Range (the place with the awful Christmas ad on the telly!!). Anyway, they have a HUGE craft department!! I was in heaven! As a result of my shopping trip I have spent an afternoon making cards and painting (yes, I've found another crafty hobby!!).

Here is one of the cards that I've created this afternoon.....

I'm entering this card in the "Anything Goes" challenge that both Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge and Simon Says Stamp has this week! Pop by both blogs to see all the gorgeous DT cards!

Finally....also coming under the "anything goes" heading are the cakes that I've made this evening....cola cupcakes! Yes, you read that right...these are flavoured with that cola syrup that you use in Soda Streams! I haven't tried them yet, but I hope they're tasty!!
Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

4 comments:

Fiona said...

lol Wedgie...fab card and cakes!! love your onesie...Holly got one of them from Santa...aren't they fab!!

Fi
x

Tracey T said...

I won't ask about your onesie- that's between you and Joe! Love the card and am very interested to hear how the cakes taste. I have a feeling my son will be wanting me to get the recipe, they look so yummy! Have a fabulous New Year, sweetheart. xx

Joy said...

Fabulous image...love that you added a touch of glitter... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Helen said...

Wonderful card!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x