My Design Teams

Sunday 11 December 2011

Happy Sunday!

Hello everyone!

I hope you're well and have had a lovely weekend....well its only two weeks until Christmas now....are you ready?? I'm still not!

Yesterday was lovely....we had our biggest ever crafternoon tea in honour of my sister's Birthday....as you can see from the photo it was a bit of a squash to get us all in there!! My cake went down very well....in fact this morning there was only one tier left!! After lots of yummy food we all made Christmas crackers....aren't they gorgeous?? The one on top was made from my quietly crafty mum!!

So, today I've done a little Chritmas shopping, I've marzipanned my cake and I've decorated my flat! To reward all my hard work I decided it was time for some card challenges!! After a quick look around blog land I came across three fab challenges that I wanted to enter:

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - All Creatures Great & Small
Allsorts - It Takes Two (only two colours!)
Sir Stampalot - Bingo - Buttons, Flowers, Stickles


It looks like I've used green and red in this photo, but in fact this card is blue and pink!! I've used my stickles on my little flower and on the flowers in the image! Pop by all the blogs mentioned above to see all the gorgeous DT cards that have been created.

Don't forget about our "things with wings" challenge over at Sweet Stampin this week!

Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

8 comments:

pinky said...

Love the crackers, sounds like a nice day had by all! Gorgeous little card, the colours are fab together. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.

An Occasional Genius said...

I now feel totally inadequate lol! You've done Christmas shopping, marzipanned your cake & decorated the flat in one day?! I'm slacking somewhere!

Anyway your card is gorgeous, it's amazing/frustrating how certain colours just don't display correctly on screen but that said, the colours look wonderful together on my screen. Love your crackers too xx

brenda said...

A really pretty Birthday card Wedgie and you sound like you are pretty well organised for Christmas to me.

Thank you so much for joining my ‘It Takes Two’ theme at Allsorts Challenge this week and Stampalot Bingo theme this month, good luck with both.

Your card would also fit the theme at our sister challenge Penny Black and More

B x

PinksyDoodles said...

Such a pretty Birthday card! It's a shame that photographs go and change our well planned colour scheme isn't it?
Thank you for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

Tracey T said...

I think you must stay up really late to do all the things you manage to do in a short space of time! So glad you had a good Crafternoon - its sound like great fun. Lovin' the card too and it definitely looks blue and pink to me - a fab colour combination. xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card love the blue and pink together and the sweet image!

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week for our it takes two challenge!!

Emma xxx

Helen said...

Awww...such a sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Ruth said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sir Stampalot, Ruth :)