My Design Teams

Saturday 10 December 2011

Things with Wings!

Happy Saturday Everyone!
Hope you're all well and looking forward to Christmas. I'm not organised at all this year, I seem to be doing so many different things at the moment and have no time for Christmas! For example today is another fabulous Crafternoon Tea at Lorna's flat....and today's tea is really special because we are celebrating Lorna's Birthday! I'm really looking forward to seeing all the girlies, eating lots of sweet treats and making some Christmas crafts! I have made a Birthday cake for nearly all my friends this year......and Lorna decided I needed a real challenge this time and requested a tiered cake!! Its a bit wonky, and the icing isn't that great (hence the ribbon!!), but here is the finished cake.....


Now, I must tell you about this week's challenge over at Sweet Stampin....this week the theme is "things with wings"....so what are you waiting for?? Get crafting!! We're lucky to be sponsored this week by Bugaboo...they've got some fab digis to choose from! One of my favorite characters is Stella.....here she is in all her glory!!

Hee, hee! I just love this sentiment!!

I've used some pretty pink and blue backing paper for this card, and I've made Stella bit glam with some sparkle on her wings!

For more inspiration pop over to the Team Abi blogs to see all their gorgeous DT cards!

Right, I better get going....I've got tea to get to!
Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

3 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

I love Stella too, and the sentiment!!

Great job.

Susan xx

Unknown said...

Hi Wedgie, just love this card - makes me smile every time I see it! Sarah

PS - Great cake too, bet it tasted as good at it looked!!

An Occasional Genius said...

Certainly crafty, creative, cute, cool, charming, cheerful, circular, classy, colourful & comical card & cake!!! xx

P.S. I'm not organised either...