My Design Teams

Saturday 28 January 2012

Animal Crackers

Happy Saturday!

Bet you weren't expecting to hear from me today! Yes, I know....I'm at Brownie Pack Holiday...but I decided I couldn't miss out on Team Fi's challenge this week at Sweet Stampin and so scheduled this post!!

The theme this week at Sweet Stampin is "animals".....and Team Fi have created some gorgeous DT cards...pop by the blog to see them!

Here is my animal card....


Yes.....another new stamp...I've been very naughty recently!! Its cute though isn't it?? Those gorgeous backing papers are also new...I'm really going to have to stop spending on craft materials now!

So, if you popped by yesterday I told you a bit about Brownie pack holiday...we've got such a cute theme this time....princesses. The groups are all named after gem stones and we're spending our time making tiaras and heart mobiles and making and decorating heart shaped biscuits. On Saturday evening we're having a princess tea and I promised to make some cupcakes fit for a bunch of little princesses......here they are...what do you think??

Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

2 comments:

Tracey T said...

Oh those cupcakes are just perfect for little princesses! Love the card, too - haven't seen this stamp before but it's fab. Have a wonderful time at Brownie camp. xx

Vicky said...

Wonderful hun...beautiful colouring and great layout too...

have a lovely evening..hugs Vicky xx