My Design Teams

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Happy Highlights!

Hello folks.....yes its me again!!

I can't help it honest.......its those new stamps!! Besides we're taking the Brownies to the panto tomorrow night (Robin Hood apparently) and I probably wont get the chance to blog!!

Papertake Weekly have a fab challenge this week called Happy Highlights. They basically want to see us highlight part of our cards.....if you want some inspiration pop by their blog and see the gorgeous DT cards.


So, here are two of the other stamps that are in the new collection I've just bought...this time the slice of cake and the coffee mug. I think they're sooooo pretty! So pretty in fact that I kept my colouring limited, just colouring the coffee and the icing on the cake. I've also used some glossy accents on the white icing.

Right, I'm off to bed now!! I promise to stop stamping now!!

Thanks for popping by,
Wedgie xxx

3 comments:

Sharon Basel said...

Wow another beauty! I love your new stamps, especially this piece of cake. Pure genious to put glossy accents on the frosting Wedgie - makes it look so real. I'm still at work and now super hungry for something sweet!
Hugs,
Sharon :)

Natali said...

So yammy card )) Love your "creammy" cake )) and background paper choice.
Hugs
Natali

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovely card - icing looks scrummy - thanks for joining in with the Papertake Weekly challenge - Mary G x