My Design Teams

Friday 27 January 2012

You're a Gem!

Happy Friday Campers!

Hope you're all keeping well and have had a lovely week! What are you up to this weekend...I'm spending mine with 19 Brownies on pack holiday! Its a princess themed weekend and I can't wait....loads of crafting and biscuit making....plus we're having a princess tea on Saturday evening and I get to dress up! Yes, I know....I'm probably more excited than the Brownies!!

Anyway, I've taken today as annual leave so I can prepare and relax before the madness begins!! And of course I made some time for some crafting!!


This is the last new stamp in the collection I just bought....I'm really pleased I bought them because I think they're all so pretty! I've used some blue backing paper which has been topped by the swirly paper....which is actually some left over wall paper!! I've coloured the cupcake with my Promarkers and attached with 3D sticky pads. I've backed my sentiment with the same blue backing paper and added some cute gems for a bit of bling!

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - You're a gem (use gems on your project)
Passion for Promarkers - recycle something - the wallpaper (ladies I've already entered once this week...I wasn't sure if I could enter a second time, please delete me if I can't!!)

Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

8 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Very "sweet" card!! Love that cupcake!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Diane's Card Designs said...

Gorgeous cupcake and the colour combo is lovely.
Diane xx

Tracey T said...

Oh Wedgie you know the way to my heart - cards and cake! Love the blue and the cupcake image is gorgeous. Have a fabulous weekend and enjoy the dressing up! Hugs, Tracey x

Deb said...

fabulous card, gotta love that sentiment!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

Kimberly said...

Oh YES!!! cake bring it on...fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at PFP this week.
www.justwordz.ca

Vicky said...

Mmmmmm this is yummy hun :o)

have a super weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

Kim said...

Just found your blog and love your bio, very funny!
This cupcake is gorgeous, love it.

lis-m said...

my you have been busy!! another fab card !!!
thanks for joining us over@ Passion for Promarkers "recycle" challenge this week
Hugs xx