My Design Teams

Sunday 29 April 2012

Something cute and scrummy!

Happy Sunday folks, hope you're all well.

Soooo.....today I have a cute little card to share with you....be warned its fluffy, a little cute and scrummy!!


I'm not entirely sure about the colours I've used, but I do love this sketch from Lili's Little Fairies - its really cute! I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

CES Challenge - candy & cupcakes - show something sweet on your card
Cute Card Thursday - animal magic

I spent yesterday afternoon in the kitchen.....baking lots of scrummy cupcakes! I decided to experiement with flavours and so took one basic batter mix and then experiemented with mini cupcakes....heres what I came up with! There is a big coffee cake with vanilla frosting and a big blueberry cake. Then I made a mini baileys cupcake, a mini cola flavoured cake and two mini lemon cupcakes (one with citrus strands and one with lavender crystals). Then I made my favourite one...peanut butter cupcake with a chocolate ganche and sprinkled with a little sea salt - yummy!!

Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

9 comments:

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous Wedgie :D That image is so cute and the ribbon and backing paper are gorgeous :)

Tags xx

downrightcrafty said...

Just gorgeous thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge for our Cute and Fluffy Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Kim said...

Wedgie great card, that image is so sweet! Those cupcakes look delicious! Looks like you have many talents!

xxxtglxxx said...

Love the look of your buns hun! :)

Such a cute image and lovely card too!

hugs

xxalisonxx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Ahh love the stripe to match the table and the bunnies look so fluffy well done on your colouring Hugs Elaine

thecraftycavalier said...

Love hoe you've used the sketch. Great colours and super ribbon. Thank you for joining us over at Lili's Little Fairies, hugs, Jayne xx

karen said...

This is just fabulous and those cakes look totally yummy too, thanks for joining us at CES this week, karenx

Unknown said...

what a totally scrummy card - Thanks so much for sharing it at CES this week xxx