My Design Teams

Thursday 31 May 2012

Technology!! Aaarrrgghh!!

Hello folks, hope you're well today.

Well you might be wondering what I'm doing posting on a Thursday morning...shouldn't I be at my desk in New Malden slaving away?? Well, I'm actually off work now until next Wednesday - woo hoo!! Joe is part of the British Drifting Championships (where they slide cars around a track sideways) and this weekend is Round 2. I'm going to support Joe, I really hope he does well as if he makes it into the finals of his class he'll be featured on TV! How exciting!

Anyway, I have a couple of cards for you today....I've really struggled to get these onto Blogger as my phone (which takes the photos) and my laptop don't seem to be talking at the moment!! Not sure what the problem is, but its taken me ages!! I also have to apologise for the quality of the photos...my phone is really being annoying today!!


Told you it was a dodgy photo! I've used a pink and brown colour combo for this little cutie....I'm not entirely sure about the stamped sentiment, I think I should have stamped it in brown rather than black.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Lili's Little Fairies - anything goes

And here is my second card...


Even more dodgy sorry!!

I've gone for fresh blues and yellows for this sea inspired card, along with a couple of cute fishes to bring Birthday wishes!!

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
DYSU - under the sea

Pop by all the blogs mentioned to see the gorgeous DT cards!

Right, I better get going....I've got to get packing. Did I mention that I am camping for the next couple of days....at the track!! Not sure what I've let myself in for here!

Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx


7 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Both such sweet cards hun! Love the pink and chocolate combo on the first with that adorable little Lili lass, and those fishies really made me chuckle! Good luck with the camping (rather you than me - more than 10ft from a flushing loo and I won't even consider it) and I will be keeping everything crossed for Joe. hugs Sxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Both cards are gorgeous, I like the sweet image and colour combo on the first, and the paper pieced fish on the second.
Kevin xx

WencheP said...

The fishes are just the cutest! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Fleur said...

Gorgeous cards
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Unknown said...

Hi Rachel ,
Well , I’m back and I have the rest of today free so as to catch up on everyone’s creations since I have been away refurbishing my old house.
I adore reading the blog’s and looking at all the lovely cards and projects, almost as much as making the cards myself.
Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog , its so nice to keep in touch.
First off ..GOOD LUCK TO JOE... so great that you can get the time off to support him.
Your cards lately are super ,fab images and papers Birthday Fishes is my FAV .
Great work well done ,
Hugs Elaine

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful cards, love the fishy one.

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.

luv

Debby

Ribbon Girl said...

What a pretty card - hope the sideways driving went well - thanks for joining in with the Papertake Weekly sketch challenge. Mary G x