My Design Teams

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Christmas Time....

Hello! Happy Tuesday!

Hope you are well today!

So its time for another new challenge over at Celebrate the Occasion and this week we are getting you into the Christmas spirit nice and early! I have to say that I can't really start thinking about Christmas just yet....don't get me wrong...I LOVE Christmas...I just can't think about it yet...not while I have a tan!!

Anyway.....jingle bells, jingle bells.....here is my card....


I love this cheeky Rudolph design....he always makes me smile and I have to admit that he has featured on rather a lot of my Christmas cards! I've made him out of various paper scraps from my stash, adding a little detail around the edges. Finally I added a little sparkle to his big, red nose with my Stickles. For the background I've used plain green and cute Christmas tree paper.

Pop by the Celebrate the Occasion blog to see all the gorgeous DT cards that have been created this week!

I'd also like to enter this card in the Make it Monday challenge.

Thanks for popping by today!
Wedgie xxx

9 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Heheheheh, Wedgie, he has really made me smile this morning! Sxx

Doreen said...

Brilliant card, love the image.xxx

Anonymous said...

tehehehhee Great card and so much fun! Stopping by from Make it Monday where I Saw your entry! hugs me xx

Doreen said...

this is so cute Wedgie. Love it.
Big hugs
Doreen xx

Rene said...

SO cute!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize!
Good luck!
Rene :D

Esther said...

I love his big red nose! Too cute :)

Richard Norman said...

Hello Wedgie

I stumbled across your blog.

Always a pleasure seeing another crafter getting pleasure from what they do.

Your cards are more sophisticated than anything I have done.

I sometimes make my own Christmas cards, I make lino cuts and print them on my old hand press.

I do quite a lot of gilding, but I am primarily a bookbinder,some of your cards are like small books with complicated covers.

Do you ever use simple 3 hole sewing to join several pages together? It could be sewn with ribbon.

I run a site devoted to craft bookbinding, there are a lot of free bookbinding manuals which may interest you.

Come on over if you have a moment.

Good luck to us all.

Richard

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card hugs Ginny ♥

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

That is such a fun card, I just love the extra big red nose :)