My Design Teams

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Oh my goodness!!

Hello there, hope you're keeping well!

Sorry I haven't been around much this week! Thank you for all your lovely comments.

I have been plagued by IT problems recently...both at work and at home! Today I went to work to find that all my word and excel documents had vanished!!! I've been in my job for 7 years now and so you can imagine my panic at the thought of all that work gone!! That got fixed and then I came home to my continuing lack of internet problems! After 20 mins on the phone to Virgin Media, 15 mins on the phone to Dell and a lovely 30 min chat to an engineer in India and my internet is finally working again! Apparently it was a McFee problem....a bad update or something!! What a wonderful IT day!

Anyway, enough of my moaning...I have managed to fit in a teeny bit of crafting today....

 
I told you it was a teeny bit of crafting! This simple card is made of black baking paper, some pretty black and white patterned paper and a gorgeous stamped image. I've also added a little faux stitching to the image.
 
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
Cupcake Craft Challenge - black and white
Papertake Weekly - Pins & Needles
 
Pop by all the blogs mentioned to see the gorgeous DT cards.
 
I have to say a HUGE thank you to the lovely Elaine for the fab package she sent me recently....I promise everything will get used!
 
Right....I'm off to do a little blog suffering...I've really missed my internet over the last couple of days!!
 
Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

6 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the stamp....fab colours.xxx

Unknown said...

You are welcome Honey. I love this stamp its gorgeous and that paper looks like lace , sorry about your Pc probs . Hugs Elaine

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is an elegent card Wedgie, I like the stamp and the paper.
Kevin xx

Delphine said...

Fantastic card, Wedgie! I love the CAS layout! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card. Love that stamp.

Susan x

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on make it monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
My entries are: #165, #189, #217, #227 and #228.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia