My Design Teams

Sunday 30 September 2012

Awesome Weekend...Again!

Hello there...Happy Sunday!

I hope you're having a lovely weekend....I've had such a lovely time. Joe is away for the weekend...its the last round of the British Drifting Championships....and so I decided to invite my best friend Becca over for the weekend.

She popped over on Friday evening and stayed with me until lunchtime today.....and I have had such a nice, girlie time! We've eaten a lot, read magazines, watched movies, went shopping, did some crafting and of course made time for XFactor! What more could a girl want??

I've made Becca a little card that I'm going to pop in the post tomorrow....but I thought I'd share it with you first....

 
Isn't he a cutie?? Becca already loves this little DigiStamp Boutique image....she loves anything cute and Halloweeny! I've coloured the image with my Promarkers and added some fab googly eyes. I've then followed a fab sketch from Papertake Weekly using gorgeous autumn inspired papers. Finally I added some faux stitiching.
 
I love how this card has turned out....and I hope it makes Becca smile too!
 
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
Tuesday Throwdown - fall colours
Crafty Sentiments - autumn colours
DigiStamp Boutique - September Compeition
 
Pop by all these fab blogs to see the gorgeous DT cards that have been created!
 
Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

20 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This made me smile Wedgie, I like the eyes the papers and the layout.
Kevin xx

Cumbrianlass said...

A wonderful card, love all the layers and the colours Thanks for joining in the Tuesday throwdown Challenge
Janet

Doreen said...

A fabulous card,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Lorraine said...

Definitely a cute little mummy! Great card Wedgie.
Lorraine x

Tracey T said...

You're right - it's definitely a cutie so I'm sure your friend will love it! Sounds like you had a great weekend! Hugs, Tracey x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

A brilliant creation. Thank you for entering the DigiStamp Boutique competition....Sally-Ann :o)

pinky said...

Brilliant card, love the googly eyes.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.
Pinky

mixamatoasties said...

He is fab!! Love it.

Susan x

crafty-stamper said...

brilliant card love the papers and the googly eyes and great image thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown
Carol DT x

Jac’s Playground said...

Oh such a cutie and love the googly eyes, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

Faye said...

TOO cute. Hope you had a great weekend. X

Liz McGuire, said...

This is so cute, brilliant card,

Liz x

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic halloween card!! I love that adorable mummy! Thanks for sharing your fun card this week at CCCB :-)

Missy said...

This is so cute, I really like the wiggle eyes popping off!!

Sara H said...

Such a cute card =)Love the mummy!
Thank you for playing with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge this week and goog luck with the draw!

Unknown said...

Awww...He is a cutie!!! *lol* Love the eyes!! Sounds like you lucky girl had an amazing weekend!!! Have a wonderful day! Hugs and sunshine

debby4000 said...

Sooooo cute
luv
Debby

Ros Crawford said...

What a terrific halloween card ... So glad you could join us this week at CCCB

Scrappy Scatty said...

How lovely
Thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments
Love Jan
xx

Unknown said...

This is too cute. I just love that image. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!