My Design Teams

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Lots of pink and purple!

Hello there...Happy Wednesday! Its hump day...the weekend is just around the corner!!
 
Today I have decided to go back to my girlie routes and create a pink and purple sensation for you!

 
What do you think?? Girlie enough??
 
Hee, hee! I've used a selection of pink and purple plain and patterend papers, along with a bright pink envelope (more about that in a bit!)....I've also used some pink ribbon, a super cute digi image (coloured with my Promarkers) and lots of glitter!!
 
So, whats this about an envelope I hear you say....well you see that bright pink layer of paper at the bottom of the card...well thats my pink envelope...I've been recycling! My lovely friend Becca sent me a card recently and it came in this fab envelope....I loved the colour and so decided to keep hold of it, thinking that I'd find a use for it!
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
Top Tip Tuesday - Recycle
My Tip - keep hold of coloured envelopes that you get in the post, reuse them on your cards!
 
Love to Create - show us your ribbon or twine
Papertake Weekly - things that make you go awwww!
The Poodles Parlour - here come the girls! 
Try it on Tuesday - anything goes
 
Pop by all these blogs to see the gorgeous cards that have been created this week!
 
Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx
 

13 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Fab card Wedgie, love the colours! xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and great design.xxx

Lorraine said...

I love pink and purple! Gorgeous card Wedgie.
Lorraine x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Wedgie, I like the sweet image I like the papers and the ribbon, always good to recycle
Kevin xx

Annette said...

Fab tip. I do the same with old envelopes too. Love your card too.

Annette - Netty's Cards
Proud to design for Top Tip Tuesday.
xx

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a sweet card ... love your colour combo and such a cute image too!

Mrs.B said...

This is a cute card, and an adorable image.
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril

Colette said...

Hi Wedgie,

Love the 'hump day'. I'll have to start calling Wednesday that from now on.

Cute card. The colours are lovely and I love to touch of glitter.

Colette xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card and Great use of a Recycled envelope! (fab Tip sharing)
Great to see you at Top Tip Tuesday for our Recycle It! challenge this time, hugs Samantha :0)

Faye said...

Oh this is adorable. I love, love, love the image. x

Crafty and Green said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for playing with us at Love to Create Challenge this Week!! We hope you will come back and play with us again really soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Caroljenks said...

Gorgeous card - what a sweet image and fab recycling too - Great Top Tip to keep those funky envelopes too - Love it!

Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'Recycle It!' challenge.

Carol x

Unknown said...

Cute card and brill up-cycling, thanks playing along with TioT this fortnight
hugs
Ildiko