My Design Teams

Saturday 13 October 2012

Autumn is here...

Hello there...Happy Saturday....hope you are ready for a lovely weekend! I've got my mum visiting today....I might even let her eat ones of those cakes I baked yesterday!

I love the colours that surround us at this time of year, the trees all look so beautiful as their leaves change colour. And this week at Sweet Stampin we are celebrating the beautiful autumn trees and leaves.

The DT have come up with some fab cards for you this week, and here is mine....

 
I've gone for a simple design for this card....leaving the fab colours and sparkle do the talking! Regular visitors to my blog have probably seen this stamp once of twice before! Hee, hee...what can I say? I love it..perfect for so many different cards!
 
As well as the gorgeous papers, I have used some pretty lace. I have also added Stickles to the leaves of the trees, for colour and sparkle.
 
We can't wait to see what you create this week...for more inspiration pop over to the Sweet Stampin blog to see Team Abi's cards!
 
I'd also like to enter this card over at Make it Monday this week!
 
If you are looking for this week's challenge over at My Time to Craft pop back in a little while!
 
Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

9 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Unknown said...

This is such a pretty and sweet autumn card! Love the image and the details oon it! Hugs and sunshine

Tracey T said...

I love this tree and the sparkle on the leaves is just perfect. A gorgeous autumn card! Have a lovely weekend sweetheart. Hugs xx

Lisa Minckler said...

I love the very modern feel to this tree and the addition of the stickles really accents the Autumn colors so well. A very pretty card you've designed here. :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Happy Crafting...
Lisa xx

mixamatoasties said...

Great card. Love that image.

I was going to do a card using a tree and take part this week too. Just never got around to it!

Susan xx

Lorraine said...

What a gorgeous tree! Love all the autumnal colours too.
Lorraine x

Carole of Brum said...

I do like that tree stamp, and the way you gave it some sparkle is just lovely.

Oh and I must add how fabulously gorgeously great your blog header is! Love that photo.

Jenny said...

Love that tree and I love that sparkle. hugs x

Natali said...

Beautiful Autumn card Wedgie with this gorgeous tree stamp. Love how you put glitter on it.
Hugs
Natali