My Design Teams

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Christmas is just around the corner!

Hello there! Hope you've had a good Tuesday!

Soooo....can you believe that it'll be December on Saturday? Where has this year gone?? Christmas is getting close now and I haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet...everyone else who I've spoken to recently seems to be all ready for the big day!!

Anyway, I have a festive card for you today....

 
Hee, hee! I love this image and I can just imagine them singing christmas songs!!
 
I've gone with a traditional red, green and white colour combo for this card, using festive patterned papers along with a pretty doily. My image has been stamped and then coloured with my Promarkers. I'm really pleased with how this one has turned out!
 
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
Tuesday Throwdown - lots of layers
Crafty Sentiments - red, white and green
I Heart Promarkers - singing/dancing
 
Pop by all these blogs to see the fab cards that the design teams have created!
 
Finally I thought I'd share some of my Christmas baking with you....these are rather yummy butter biscuit christmas trees! I've iced them with green icing and added some sparkle too!

 
Thanks for popping by today, hopefully I'll see you again soon!
Wedgie xxx

9 comments:

Lorraine said...

Fabulous singing cats! Lovely card Wedgie and thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Such a fun card Rachel and I love your cakes too.

Thank you so much for joining us at The Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge
“Red White and Green ”
Your card is fabulous well done and good luck Hugs Elaine .

Unknown said...

Hi Wedgie, ooh that's a really sweet image and a fab card!

Great Christmas 'trees' as well - I bet they won't be around for very long!!!

Sarah

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Cute card thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers Singing & Dancing challenge this week and good luck Ginny X

WeirdCat said...

Fab card, cute image, and lovely biscuits too, thank you for joining in with the I♥Promarkers Challenge this week
Ruth x

McCrafty's Cards said...

I love the Christmas tree biscuits Wedgie, your card is gorgeous I like the fun image the colours and the doily.
Kevin xx

Chris said...

Hi Wedgie, love the singing cats and you biscuits look scrummy!
Chris
x

pinky said...

Cute little cats Wedgie and love your biscuits! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.
Pinky

crafty-stamper said...

cute card and image love the biscuits too thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown
Carol DT x