My Design Teams

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Cupcakes, cupcakes everywhere!!

Hello there! Fancy seeing you here!

I hope you are well today!

Well its been another really busy week...I'm lucky enough to have Christmas card orders coming out of my ears this year...my designs have proved really popular!! Plus I've got my large consultant event that I am organising...its finally taking place this Friday at the Savoy in London. Its been so much hard work and I now have 75 people attending the event...fingers crossed it goes well!!

Despite all this I've still managed to make some time for some crafting....well all work and no play makes me a very grumpy girl!!

 
I'm not entirely sure that I'm happy with this card....I think its a bad photo and I rushed the card a little!
 
My clean and simple card features just three colours....black, white and pink!A very elegant colour combo I think! I've used an oldie, but a goodie sentiment...this one always makes me smile! My cupcakes are stamped and coloured with my Promarkers and I've added a lot of sparkle to my icing with some fab glitter glue. Its the shame that the bling hasn't shown up very well!! Finally I added some faux black stitching to one side of the card.
 
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
Cupcake Craft Challenge - black, white and one other
Allsorts - bling
 
Pop by all these blogs to see the gorgeous DT cards that have been created!
 
Thanks for popping by todday,
Wedgie xxx

5 comments:

Doreen said...

Love this fabulous card.xxx

Colette said...

I think it's a fab card! Love the pink, black and white theme, very girly and the wording is so true:)

Colette xxx

Faye said...

You know I have a soft spot for Cupcakes! Cool layout Wedgie and the soft pink makes for a really pretty card. Nice to see you at Cupcake again. X

Rene said...

Lol! I KNEW I was eating a balanced diet! Great card! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck!
Rene :D

Shelly said...

A really lovely card Wedgie, I'm partial to the odd cupcake! Hope all went well on Friday! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake, Shelly x