My Design Teams

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Anything goes at Christmas!

Hello there!

Happy Tuesday! I hope you are keeping well!

Soooo....I am very excited right now....tomorrow is officially my last day at work in 2012! After tomorrow I won't be back until January....how lovely!

Tomorrow is also my mum's Birthday....so I will wish her an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We're taking mum up to London on Sunday, we're going for brunch at One Aldwych and then seeing a movie in their private cinema.

Anway, today is Tuesday and therefore its time for a new challenge at Celebrate the Occasion...this is a bit of a sad challenge for me as its my last one at Celebrate the Occasion. I've been part of the fab DT for six months now, and its been brilliant being part of such a talented team. I will miss the team and will no doubt be popping by next year to join in some of the challenges!

Soooo....whats my last challenge at Celebrate the Occasion? Well, its "anything goes" at Christmas time! So, what are you waiting for....get crafting....

 
I hope by now you've sent all your Christmas cards! This is such a sweet image and therefore I decide to go with a traditional colour combo for this card. The image is coloured with my Promarkers and I've added some glitter to the snow.
 
Pop by the Celebrate the Occasion blog to see what the other members of the DT have created.
 
I would also like to enter this challenge over at Make it Monday!
 
Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Wedgie. Love the image and pretty papers.
Lorraine x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Wedgie, I like the sweet image and the papers.
Kevin xx