My Design Teams

Saturday 8 December 2012

Christmas...but not traditional colours!!

Hello there...fancy seeing you here again today!

This is my second post for today...if you are looking for my Sweet Stampin blog please scroll down!

Sooo....it was fab to see all your snowpeople over at My Time to Craft last week! This week we've got another Christmas challenge...but this time we don't want to see any tradtional colours!! Get your thinking caps on.....

 
I love these bright colours...perfect on a miserable grey December day! I think they kind of remind me of Christmas lights! Anyway, I've coloured my fab penguin image with my Promarkers and have added some gloss to his hat using my glossy accents.
 
Pop by the My Time to Craft challenge blog to see what fab creations my fellow DT have come up with this week!
 
I'd also like to enter this card over at Papertake Weekly in their "anything goes" challenge!
 
Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

7 comments:

Colette said...

Aww Wedgie, this card is super cute. Love the colours nad the layout. Gorgeous.

Colette xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Wedgie, I like the non traditional colours and the penguin.
Kevin xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

sweet girl!!!

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Wedgie. I love the non traditional colours and cute penguin.
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the colours & the penguin is fab!
Hugs Shell xx

mixamatoasties said...

Super cute penguin.

Susan x