My Design Teams

Saturday 16 March 2013

Bunnies everywhere!

Hello there...

Me again! This is my second post today....if you want to see my Sweet Stampin DT post please scroll down.

If you pop by the Sweet Stampin post after looking at this card you might notice something a bit similar! Yes, its that cute bunny rabbit again!

Our theme at My Time to Craft this week is "Bunnies"....and if you saw my earlier post that I don't have many easter themed images and so when I saw this challenge theme I decided to use the bunny stamp again...

 
This time I've gone with a pretty pink and blue colour theme, with that gorgeous flowery backing paper. I've coloured my image with my Promarkers, opting for a soft grey colour this time. Then I decided I wanted to add something to make it a bit "eastery"....so I made two easter eggs out of paper and decorated them with some pink ribbon.
 
For more bunny inspirtation pop by the My Time to Craft challenge blog and see all the gorgeous DT cards that have been created this week!
 
I'd also like to enter this card at
 Creative Card Crew - ribbon
 
Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

16 comments:

Tracey T said...

Another very cute card, Wedgie! Love the soft colours and pretty DP. Have a fab weekend! xx

Unknown said...

Hi Wedgie, awwww this one, and the one before, is just so darn cute! I'm with you on the Easter images, if I have them it's by accident as we don't 'do' Easter.

Thou I don't turn my nose up at the occasional Easter egg!!

Hope you are having a great weekend.

Sarah

Unknown said...

Hello rachel! Hope all is well with you! Oh my goodness! This has to be the cutest easter bunny!! Such a cutie! Love the soft colors! Have a wonderful saturday! Hugs and sunshine

Doreen said...

Just beautiful,love the gorgeous image and colours.xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Wedgie, I like the bunny image the colours and the eggs.
Kevin xx

Guild Master Crystal said...

Very cute Easter card. That bunny is adorable :)
Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
~ Crystal

Ann said...

This is such a cute bunny! Great design and colors!

mixamatoasties said...

That bunny is so cute. I'm glad you've used it again :)

Susan xx

Kim. said...

Aw what an adorable card and your bunny is so so cute. Lovely papers and the eggs are really pretty.
Kim xXx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

He is really cute hun, love the papers & those eggs are perfect!
Hugs Shell xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Oh this is just so sweet! Love the pastel colours on your pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter hugs Susan x

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Super sweet!

Unknown said...

lovely image and card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew on our Ribbon Challenge hugs Tania DT xx

Sheila said...

A cutie of a card Wedgie, colours brill x

Shannon83k said...

Great card! Thanks for joking this week's TPS challenge. Shannon DT Member

Gail said...

Love the colors of this card! GREAT bunny...definitely a "keeper" for year to year! Hugs, Gail