My Design Teams

Saturday 16 March 2013

Easter Wishes

Hello there!

Happy Saturday! I hope you've had a lovely week.

So, today its time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin and this week we'd like to see your Easter themed cards. Now I have to admit when I see the theme "Easter" I do shudder ever so slightly! I know it comes around every year, and I know that I'll need to make Easter cards every year.....but I still do not have many easter themed stamps!!

Some of you may have seen this image before.....I probably used it last year.....

 
I've used a brown card blank for this card, and topped it with pretty pastel coloured papers. I wanted the card to have a spring time feel and I think these papers do a very good job of that! I added some pretty gingham ribbon and finally a lovely easter egg basket topper. Yes, its shop bought....but I think its so pretty with those colourful eggs and bit of bling!
 
If you'd like to see some more inspiration pop by the Sweet Stampin challenge blog and see the gorgeous DT cards that have been created. Whilst there you can read about the fab prizes that we have on offer this week from our monthly sponsor
 
 
and our weekly sponsor
 
 
I'd also like to enter this card at:
Celebrate the Occasion - Spring is in the air
 
Thanks for popping by today....pop back later to see what fab challenge we have for you over at My Time to Craft this week!
 
Wedgie xxx

10 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card. That image is super sweet.

Have a great weekend.

Susan xx

Unknown said...

So sweet! I love your coloring and the colorblocked background

Tracey T said...

He is a very cute Easter bunny, isn't he? Love those colours! xx

Unknown said...

A very funny card, this bunny is adorable and the basket full of eggs fantastic. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
Hugs
Anna xxx

Angelique said...

Cute as a button. Lovely image and such great colouring.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Huggsss,Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

FiLoMa said...

This is a very cute card. Thanks for playing along in the Creative Card Crew Ribbon challenge. Cheers FiLoMa.

Adrian said...

Cute! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

Natali said...

Adorable little bunny )) Love idea with ribbon on backet image. Gorgeous Easter colours.
Hugs,
Natali

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Such a sweet card, I love your bunny and how you have the added dimension with the basket! Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ CTO for our "Spring is in the Air" Challenge :)

Gail said...

Adorable bunny. Heck, he's so cute that I would use him every single Easter! Totally adorable! Hugs, Gail