My Design Teams

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Lots of pink!

Hello there...yes another day, and another card from me!

Hope you're having a good week so far. I'm actually in Cardiff today, as I have a work meeting there so this is a sheduled post!

After my girlie card yesterday I decided it was time for some more girliness...this time featuring lots of pink!

 
Told you there was a lot of pink! This is definitly a card for a girl!
 
I have used a combination of pink papers, both patterned and plain for the background, on top of this I have added some pretty lace and a cute mini doillie. I've added my image which has been coloured with my Promarkers and a sentiment made on my computer - both of which I have backed with some plain pink paper. Finally I added my blingy gem stones and a lot of sparkle to the image and the doilie using my Stickles!
 
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
Cupcake Craft Challenge - sparkle (I entered one card yesterday, but this one is much better!)
Crafty Sentiments - pretty in pink
City Crafter Challenge Blog - shades of pink
Passion for Promarkers - one for the ladies
Tuesday Throwdown - lace and doillies
 
Pop by all these fab blogs to see the gorgeous DT cards that have been created this week!
 
Thanks for popping by today,
its lovely to read your comments.
 
Wedgie xxx

13 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Ros Crawford said...

So pretty! Thanks so much for playing at CCCB!

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Wedgie. Love all the pink!
Lorraine x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Wedgie, I like the sweet image the colours and the lace.
Kevin xx

Pysselfröken said...

Lovely Card! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs

pinky said...

Such a sweet little card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
Pinky

Anonymous said...

What a cute card!!! Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

Unknown said...

Awwww.. What a sweet card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Julie said...

Lovely card - that image is too cute!

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for our Doilies and Lace challenge.
Hope you can join us again next week!!

Hugs

Julie x

Shelly said...

Hi Wedgie! Sweet card, love the gems! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake x

coops said...

so gorgeous wedgie.beautiful soft and pretty papers and design and i love your yummy image.
thanks so much for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

What a sweet and adorable card Rachel! Love the image and the touch of sparkle! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Rach, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x