My Design Teams

Saturday 9 March 2013

Nothing like a cuppa!

Hello there...Happy Saturday....I hope you've had a lovely week!

Sooooo....we have a fab challenge for you this week at My Time to Craft....its one of those themes that I always love to see on a challenge blog. This week's theme is "food and drink"...you can create anything as long as there is some food or drink in the image.

Now usually I'd go with a cupcake image...you all know me, thats an obviously choice! But this time I decided to do something a little bit different....

 
Ok, probably not too different from the type of cards you'd expect to see on my blog.....but at least there are no cupcakes to be seen (although she is probably holding a cupcake in the hand we can't see!!).
 
I've coloured my cute image using my Promarkers....and then I got really girlie with my backing papers and embellishments! I'm really pleased with how this card has turned out, it really reminds me of springtime with the soft colours and cute flowers everywhere.
 
Pop by the My Time to Craft challenge blog to see what food and drink features on the gorgeous cards that the DT have created this week!
 
I'd also like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - spring fever

Pop by these fab challenge blogs to see what the DT have created this week!
 
Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

12 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just fabulous,gorgeous image and colours.xxx

Julia said...

Beautiful card! Love this image.
Hugs,
Juia

Marilyn said...

Cute image and I like the colours and papers you've used. I like those flower die cuts too... perfect with the gem centers!

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is lovely Wedgie, the image is really sweet and I like the soft colours
Kevin xx

Chris said...

Oh, she's a cutie, Wedgie! Looks so innocent I think she's already eaten the cupcake! Love the soft delicate papers you have chosen!
Chris
x

Lorraine said...

Oooh a cup of tea....just what I need when the kids are in bed.....there again there's beer in the fridge!

fabulous card. A great image and I love teh pretty paper.
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

Kim. said...

Adorable card, cute image and layout.
Kim xXx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute card hun, love the image she is fab!
Hugs Shell xx

Unknown said...

This is so sweet! Fab coloring and layout too!

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Great card!
Cheers

Debbie said...

Adorable card and beautiful soft colours and cute image.Lovely sentiment too.Hugs Debbie GDT. x

Ann said...

So glad you chose tea! It seems like everything is "coffee" these days - and I'm a tea drinker!