My Design Teams

Saturday 2 March 2013

Well thats bad luck!!

Me again...this time I'm back with the My Time to Craft challenge...and guess what...yes, its another embossing challenge!! Aarrgghhh!!

If you saw my earlier Sweet Stampin blog post you'll already know that I'm not the greatest fan of embossing...its just not my thing! Imagine what I thought when I saw that embossing featured in not one, but two challenges that I needed to make DT cards for...and they are both on the same day!!! AArrgghhh!!

Anyway, as I said before...it wouldn't be fun if challenges were always easy...so here is embossing card number two....


Soooo, once again I've gone with dry embossing...because thats a bit easier for me! I've used my Cuttlebug again to create this cute tag. I've coloured my image with my Promarkers again...and this time I have gone with a cute pink and yellow colour combo.

Pop by the My Time to Craft challenge blog to see how the lovely DT ladies have used embossing on their fab cards.

I'd also like to enter this card at:
The Pink Elephant - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Di's Digi Designs - all about children
Cute Card Thursday - something old - the embossing folder
 
Pop by both of these blogs to see the gorgeous DT cards that have been created this week.
 
Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

12 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the embossed stamp looks fab!
Hugs Shell xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the image and fab papers.xxx

Pat said...

Great card Wedgie, cute image and lovely embossed tag.

Pat xx

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card wedgie. The image looks great and I love the embosses pram.
Lorraine x

Vicky said...

Simply gorgeous hun...and fab colours too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Sarah J Moerman said...

So cute! What a fun image! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Ann said...

Fantastic job! Stepping out of that box can be a good thing!!!

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Great card!

Judith said...

Cute card Wedgie - glad I'm not the only one who doesn't lkie embossing! hugs judith

Kim. said...

Cute card with an adorable image. I think you did a great job on both cards considering you don't like it.
Kim xXx

Wendy said...

Great card, so cute...Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs this fortnight.
Wendy xx

Gail said...

What an adorable card! Love this little image and the embossing is perfect for it. Wonderful colors, too! Hugs, Gail