My Design Teams

Monday 4 March 2013

Woo hoo! A Guest Spot!

Hello there...Happy Monday!

Well I am a happy bunny this morning, because I get to join the fab Love to Create design team once again as a Guest Designer. Thank you ladies for having me back again...its an honour to design a card for your fab challenge blog!

So, the challenge this week is to pick two of the following elements to include on your card....you can pick from die-cuts, pearls, ribbon, distressing and/or sentiment. We're spolit for choice with all those elements!!

I was lucky enough to be given a fab Bugaboo Stamp digi image to play with, I want to say a big thank you for the digi image as its sooooo cute!

So with further ado here is my card.....

 
Told you the image was cute....and right up my street too!!
 
I've coloured my teacups with my Promarkers and then added a combination of pink and brown papers/elements to finish the card.
 
I have used pink flowery ribbon and the cute sentiment for the challenge (there is also a bit of distressing there too!!).
 
For more inspiration on this challenge pop by the Love to Create challenge blog and see all the gorgeous DT cards.
 
I'd also like to enter this card over at Make it Monday.
 
Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

8 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,lovely image and details.xxx

Shirley-Anne said...

Love a good cuppa, do I.
Love the image and the matching sentiment .
I noticed the distressing ..well done .
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
Shirley-Anne

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Wedgie, I like the sweet cups image, and the sentiment.
Kevin xx

Marilyn said...

Congrats on the GD spot!
This card is so cute.. that image is so cheery and 'feel-good'. Makes you smile when you see it.

Andrea W said...

Fun card! I love the cute teacups. I found you at Make It Monday.

By the way- my younger sister was married before me too.
~Andrea W

Gail said...

What an adorable image! You're right...it's sooo cute! GREAT card! Hugs, Gail

Annette said...

Hi honey, I saw your card on Make It Monday and had to pop over to take a closer look. Fab sentiment for this image. I may have to use that one for my hubby who's a bit of a coffee addict!!! LOL
Annette
xx

loz said...

Fabulous card and Beautiful coloring Wedgie..Loz Visited from MIM