My Design Teams

Saturday 7 September 2013

Whoops!!

Hello there! Yes, I'm a tad bit late with this post!

Well, what can I say? Its been a manic week...most of which was spent delivering training in Cheltenham. This was a new experience to me....I thoroughly enjoyed it (maybe because I got to talk so much!!)...but I was rather tired by the end!

Anyway, four days away from home seems to have thrown me this week!! But I'm here now (better late than never) with the latest challenge from My Time to Craft. This week we'd love to see your gate fold cards.

I do like creating gate folds cards, I feel they can always hide a little surprise inside....

 
So I decided to keep the outside of my card rather simple...with some pretty patterned paper, some gems and my sentiment.

 
Leaving my image for the inside!
 
I've coloured my fab image with my Promarkers and added a little more bling.
 
Pop by the My Time to Craft challenge blog to see the gorgeous cards created by the fab DT.
 
I'd also like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Di's Digi Challenge - Birthdays
 
If you get the chance pop by these fab challenge blogs to see the gorgeous DT cards.
 
Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Gatefolds definitely leave you with the element of surprise. Love your fab flapper girl! Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

Pat said...

Super gatefold Wedgie, love the image.

Pat xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the CAS outside & then that fab pic inside!!
Hugs Shell xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Never thought of it that way before lol! Fabulous card hon, love the chevron paper & great image xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Wedgie. The design looks fab and I love the Kenny K image.
Lorraine x

Ann said...

Great surprise! Love it!

loz said...

Fabulous card and image Wedgie. Visited from MIM for a look..Loz