My Design Teams

Saturday 16 November 2013

Hanging around at Christmas....

Hello there!

This is a scheduled post from me today....as this goes live I will be visiting the 1950s in Pontins Camber Sands! Anyone who visited my blog this time last year will know that Lorna and I went to Rhythm Riot for the first time last year, and we loved it so much that we are heading back! We've in for a weekend of live music, dancing, 1950s dresses and fab cars - we can't wait!

Enough from me though....this week we have a fab new challenge for you over at My Time to Craft...this week we'd like to see your cards feature the humble Christmas decoration....the bauble! Dressing our Christmas trees each year baubles are so varied and so pretty - so lets celebrate them with a card!

I've revisited a design that I first came up with last Christmas...


I have cut my baubles out of red and green papers, and then I decorated them with white, silver and gold pens and a little sparkle! I've kept my background simple, but just using a kraft card background with a little faux stitching. Simple, yet very Christmassy I think!
 
For more bauble inspiration pop by the My Time to Craft challenge blog to see all the fab DT cards that have been created.
 
Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

6 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW Please share some piccys of your weekend, Sounds like great fun, I love anything Vintage!!
Lovely card looks great, Love Hazelxo

Kim. said...

Great idea and way of making baubles, the added detail really pretties them up lol.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Kim xXx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous baubles Wedgie. Lovely design.
Lorraine x

Ann said...

Great design - so glad you revisited it!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

I hope you had a fab weekend hun, can't wait for the fotos!

Love your card, very simple but very fantastic!
Hugs Shell xx

Pat said...

Super card Wedgie, great baubles, hope you had a good weekend.

Pat xx