My Design Teams

Monday 23 December 2013

A Little Favour Please....

Hello there,

I hope you are well and are ready for your Christmas celebrations.

This is a slightly different post from me today, as its a request for a vote from you! If you have stopped by hear below you will know that I also run a little afternoon tea blog with my sister Lorna which is called Tea With Me and Friends.


Afternoon Tea Treats!
On the blog you can read reviews of afternoon teas we've enjoyed, see afternoon teas we have created and drool over lots of scrummy photos of cakes! Take a peek here if you haven't seen it yet!

One of our favourite afternoon teas of 2013
Anyway, we have entered our little afternoon tea blog in the UK Blog Awards 2014, which we are a tad bit excited about! The awards will be judged by an official panel early next year...but to get to that stage we need a successful public vote....and that's where you come in! I'd really appreciate your support....if you are able to vote for us you just need to click on the link below and leave your name and email address.
 
 
Every vote counts at this stage and we'd be so grateful for your vote!
 
Thank you for taking the time to read this post....I know there isn't a card in sight!
 
Our homemade Halloween afternoon tea
I'd also like to wish you a very Merry Christmas!
 
Best wishes,
Wedgie
xxx

2 comments:

Tracey T said...

Just voted for you! Have a wonderful Christmas! Love and hugs, Tracey xx

Judith said...

You got my vote! have a very Merry Christmas Hugs Judith x