My Design Teams

Saturday 1 February 2014

Show us some Luuurrrvveee!

Hello there!

I hope you are keeping well and had a fab week!

Well, its the beginning of that month which is tinged in pink and red, and covered in hearts! Yep, its February already (does anyone know what happened to January??) and Valentines is just around the corner! With that in mind, we decided to get organised this week at Sweet Stampin and we'd love to see your cards that celebrate Valentines or Love.

Now I found this rather fab image for my Valentines card......


Hee, hee! Isn't it fab?

Not exactly your usual Valentines card, but I love it!

I decided to go with a bold colour combo to go with my bold image choice, along with that gorgeous flowery backing paper. I think it makes for a wonderfully quirky card! My image is coloured with my Promarkers and I have added a paper heart embellishment.

For more inspiration pop by the Sweet Stampin challenge blog and take a peek at the gorgeous DT cards that have been created by Team Abi. While you're there you can read about our fab sponsors....



I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers - anything goes

Thank you for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

9 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Brilliant!

Susan xx

Ros Crawford said...

It's certainly different ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Loopylou. said...

he he he he!! well I think its fabulous!! zombie love rocks :)
Thank you for playing along with us over on the PFP challenge blog
hugs Lou x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Wedgie. The image is fab.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Stunning Creation. Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

coops said...

Lol so stunning Wedgie.Your zombie is brilliant and i love your sentiment.
Thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Nance said...

Adorable zombie card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Pink Elephant Challenge this week!

Nance, DT

Anonymous said...

Cute!! Thanks so much for playing along this week at CCCB :-)

Cards By MI said...

Lovely looking card. Thanks for playing with us over at PFP this week.
Love n hugs
Marie