My Design Teams

Saturday 15 March 2014

A card for that special lady.....

Hello there,

I hope you are well today and have had a fab week!

I'm back today with a new challenge from Sweet Stampin. This week we'd love to see your cards for Mother's Day...or for a special lady. Now maybe rather predictably my card features some cakes......


....rather a lot of cakes! Hee, hee!

Now there is a really good reason behind these cakes and the sentiment, as its become tradition that my sister and I treat mum to afternoon tea each day on Mother's Day. In fact that's where our obsession with afternoon tea first began....I can still remember the first tea we indulged in at The Savoy. Little did I know then the passion it would ignite....one that would lead to me writing a blog dedicated to the art of afternoon tea! 

For more inspiration pop by the Sweet Stampin DT blog to take a peek at Team Abi's gorgeous DT cards! While you're there you can also find out about our fab sponsors....




While we're talking about Team Abi I must tell you about my excitement this weekend! Tomorrow I am going to the Country 2 Country event at the O2 in London....and the lovely Abi will be there too! In fact we're sitting in the same row! I am soooo excited! There are lots of country stars appearing...but the head liner and the reason why we are soooo excited is Brad Paisley! I can't wait!

Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

4 comments:

Tracey T said...

This is lovely, just perfect for Mothers Day and very "you". Have a brilliant time at the concert tomorrow. Hugs, Tracey x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous,love the fab image.xx

Lori Turner said...

Super cute card this week, Wedgie! Love that stack o' cupcakes! :) xoxoxo

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Wedgie, I love the sweet cupcake image and pretty pink paper.