My Design Teams

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Gifts Galore

Hello there,

Happy Hump Day! The weekend is in sight! Woo hoo!

Today we have a fab new challenge for you over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin, our theme this month is "gifts galore" and the DT have been given a fabulous digi image to play with. Thank you All Dressed Up for the fab image!

Isn't it a cute image?

I also love the contemporary blue and red snowflake paper and have used this as inspiration for my colour scheme of red and blue. I've coloured my image with my trusty Promarkers and have added a little sparkle to my tree with my Stickles.

And what do you see under my tree...my pile of gifts...gifts galore!

For more inspiration pop by the Christmas at Sweet Stampin challenge blog and take a peek at the fab DT cards. While you are there you can also take a peek at our fab sponsor this month....


Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

2 comments:

Tracey T said...

Lovely card, Wedgie and a great colour combo. Hugs, Tracey xx

Marilyn said...

This is so cute Tracey! I love that purple dress and the little beads on the tree. Pretty papers too!