My Design Teams

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Brrr....can I get my Christmas jumper out yet?

Hello there,

Happy Hump Day! I hope you are having a lovely week - I am wishing mine away slightly as this weekend is Rhythm Riot in Camber Sands....our annual visit to the 1950s complete with lots of live music, dancing and cars! This is our third year at the event and I can't wait to get my petticoat out and put my hair in victory rolls!

Talking of clothes....as some of you may know I am a bit of a fan of Christmas time....I love everything about it...especially the fact that I get to wear my Christmas jumpers! Now can you imagine my joy when I found the stamp that features in my card today......


Hee, hee! I found this stamp just before Christmas last year and I have used it on so many Christmas cards since! I love the happy looking snowman.

This card has been made with our new challenge over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin in mind...can you guess what our theme is this month? We'd like to see your projects featuring snowpeople!

I have coloured my snowman jumper with my Promarkers and have added a tiny bit of sparkle to his hat and nose with my Stickles. I have continued the snow theme with some pretty snowflake backing paper and framed with a combination of light and dark blue plain papers. Finally I have added my stamped sentiment and some faux white stitching.

I'm really pleased with my snowperson card.....for more snowpeople inspiration pop by the Christmas at Sweet Stampin challenge blog and take a peek at all the gorgeous DT cards that have been created this month. While you're there you can find out about our fab prize this month!

Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

1 comment:

Gail said...

I adore this sweater. This is so cute with the snowman on the front. Your paper is perfect with this image, too! What a great card! Hugs, Gail