My Design Teams

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Oh deer!

Hello there,

Happy Hump Day! I hope you are well and having a great week.

I'm back with a new challenge from the lovely ladies at Christmas at Sweet Stampin...this time our theme is "oh deer" - we want to see your Christmas creations featuring a deer or two...and don't forget your stamping!


I am really pleased with this card....although that little deer was a little fiddly to cut out! I thought it was a fab idea when I first stamped him on kraft card and started cutting....but then I got to those antlers! I used really small scissors!

I have gone with a brown and blue colour combo for this non-traditional Christmas card...although the blue and white polka dot paper reminds me of snowy skies. After I cut my reindeer out I fixed him to my card with 3D sticky pads. Finally I finished him off with a red shiny nose!

For more reindeer inspiration pop by the Christmas at Sweet Stampin challenge blog to take a peek at the gorgeous DT cards that have been created.

While you're there, take a peek at our fab sponsor this month....


Thank you for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

3 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Brilliant hun, this is fab. I admire your cutting skills - let me loose with the scissors and it would have been a greyhound .... Hugs xx

Gail said...

This is just fabulous in so many ways. I love the deer and your fussy cutting is awesome. I'd have cut off a leg for sure. I love the blue and white polka dot paper...it's perfect for the background of this beautiful deer. And the layout is great. FABULOUS card. Hugs, Gail

Pia S said...

I love Christmas cards with reindeer. Fab combo of DPs and great job on fussy cutting the deer!!