My Design Teams

Saturday 1 August 2015

Enjoy the ride....

Hello there,

Happy Saturday! I hope you've had a fab week.

I'm on annual leave this week (woo hoo) and I am currently in North Devon with Joe for a couple of days. It's been a busy week...we've been painting our little summer house and finishing off the garden. I also had the pleasure of having a sneak peek at the new cake that The Ritz are launching as part of afternoon tea week!

An afternoon tea treat at The Ritz

To read more about the scrummy new cake pop by Tea With Me and Friends.....but before you go take a peek at my card for this week's challenge over at Sweet Stampin. Our challenge theme this week is "Bon Voyage" and to be honest this has me a bit stumped....I never make Bon Voyage cards!

Anyway, I had a rummage through my stash and found some suitable papers....which just left the image to find. In my stamps I came across the sentiment first, which I hardly ever use, but really like....I decided to use it with the bike stamp from the same set....




I think everyone should try to embrace this sentiment....many not on a bike though!

For more "Bon Voyage" inspiration pop by the Sweet Stampin challenge blog and take a look at the gorgeous DT cards that have been created this week. While you're there you can also take a peek at our fab sponsor this week...


Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

4 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

Like you, I was a bit stumped with the theme too!! But you've absolutely come up trumps with this one Wedgie, I LOVE it!

Those afternoon tea cakes look pretty awesome too...

Have a great weekend hon xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

A brilliant card Wedgie! Love how that all came together. The papers are fabulous!! Pretty sure I have that in my stash too, must make use of them, they're fab! Love the sentiment and the bike is a fab choice. LOVE that delish looking afternoon tea. Enjoy your holibobs with Joe. Hugs, Wends x

Tracey T said...

A great take on the challenge theme, Wedgie - the DP is just perfect. Love the look of the tea-time goodies at the Ritz, too! Enjoy your holiday xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a fun quote... nice card!