My Design Teams

Monday 28 September 2015

Whoops! Here I am!

Hello there,

I hope you're well and have had a tea-riffic day!

Sooooo......this isn't Saturday morning....whoops! Usually I pop by on a Saturday to share my latest DT card for the fab Sweet Stampin challenge blog....but last week I got rather confused and didn't think it was my week!

Well, what was the challenge I hear you say? This week we want to see your projects featuring a non white card blank......so you can create anything (with some stamping) as long as there is no white cards harmed in the making of your project!

I opted to use kraft card as my backing and decided I wanted the kraft to feature as part of the card....


I found these lovely stamps as part of a set which came free with a craft magazine and I just love that sentiment and the cute little house.

I stamped the trees and house onto kraft card and cut them out before attaching to my base card. I then stamped the house again on white paper and cut out the snowy roof for my card. I added a little more white paper as the snow, along with some colour on both the house and trees.

For more inspiration pop by the Sweet Stampin challenge blog, where you're there you can find out about our sponsor this week....



So, I am going off to put a reminder in my calendar to make sure I don't miss the next challenge! 

Don't forget that we also have the fab Christmas at Sweet Stampin monthly challenge for anyone wanting to get ahead with their Christmas cards!

Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie 

3 comments:

Susan.... said...

This is such a pretty card !
Hugs
Susan x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this Wedgie, a super sweet scene. Love the snow effect, it looks so idyllic! Gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends x

An Occasional Genius said...

It's a gorgeous little scene, who doesn't love a freebie?! I missed something just this morning & have set a phone reminder for next time lol! xx