My Design Teams

Saturday 24 October 2015

Get in the Halloween Spirit!

Hello there,

Happy Saturday! I hope you are well and have had a fab week!

Today we're back with a fab, spooky challenge at Sweet Stampin....yes, we want to see you getting in the mood for Halloween with your frighteningly good Halloween cards!

Mine might be a bit more cute than terrifying.....


I love this image - its definitely an oldie but a goodie for me! Especially when matched with a pair of Googly eyes! I really enjoyed making this card.

I've kept the colours fairly limited, opting for hints of Halloween colours here and there rather than great big splashes. I've also used a fab spider's web backing paper....I suppose the one thing I am missing is a spider or two!

For more spooky Halloween inspiration pop by the Sweet Stampin challenge blog and take a peek at the fab DT cards that Team Abi have created this week....while you're there you can read all about our fab sponsor this week...


We're looking forward to seeing your creations.

Wedgie xxx

6 comments:

Tracey T said...

I prefer cute Halloween to the "realistic" stuff, so this is a winner for me! Have a fabulous weekend xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Oooh, I do like googly eyes, Wedgie, it's a very cute Halloween card. Have a wonderful weekend, sweetie.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love your fab card Wedgie, the googlie eyes finish that cute mummy so perfectly! Made me smile so much when I saw it. Fabulous fun, 'too cute to spook' Halloween card. Hugs, Wends x

Gail said...

This is stinkin' adorable!

Marilyn said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love those eyes!

An Occasional Genius said...

He is utterly fabulous Wedgie xx