My Design Teams

Saturday 5 December 2015

It's Snow Time!

Hellooeee,

How are you doing? I hope you've had a fab week!

So....did you know it's December....just checking as I can't quite believe we are near the end of 2015 already! What exactly has happened to this manic year, which has flown by in a blink of an eye?? I am currently counting down the working days I have left until I "break up" for Christmas....it's nine just in case you were wondering!

So, this week over at Sweet Stampin we've been having some celebrations.....as it's our Birthday!


The Sweet Stampin DT ladies are the nicest bunch of crafty ladies that I know - all so friendly and supportive. I am so proud to be part of this Design Team and would like to thank our fab leaders Abi, Tracey and Jacky for all the hard work they put into the team.

But enough of that....we have a new challenge for you!

This week's theme is "It's Snow Time"......so we want to see a little snow on your projects this week, and of course some stamping!

We are sponsored this week by the fab All Dressed Up and we were lucky enough to be given some lovely digi stamps to play with.....mine is soooooo cute.....


I'm entirely sure I have done the image justice, despite a healthy dollop of sparkle and shine I am still not happy with the card. Perhaps I should have included a sentiment....or maybe more snowflakes?? I just don't know!

For more snow time inspiration pop by the Sweet Stampin challenge blog and take a peek at all the fab DT cards!

Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love the sparkly ribbon Wedgie and that sweet image, super cute. Hugs, Wends x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

It's a super cute card Wedgie, the sparkle gives that special festive feeling. Enjoy the weekend sweetie!

Love and hugs
Maarit