My Design Teams

Saturday 19 December 2015

Merry Christmas!

Hello All,

I hope you are well and have had a great week.

I am pleased to say I am officially finished work for 2015 and I'm in full on Christmas mode now! The house is decorated, my pressies have been bought or made.....the house smells of freshly baked mince pies and I've made all my Christmas cards! I can now relax and enjoy the festive season.

In keeping with the Christmas spirit we have a "Merry Christmas" theme over at Sweet Stampin this week....and the design I used for a batch of my Christmas cards this year was just perfect....



This little cutie was from a set of stamps I bought in the January sales earlier this year.....and promptly forgot about! Whoops!

I rediscovered him a couple of weeks ago and decided to use him in this paper piecing project. The set includes frosty the snowman and several different accessories.

I have stamped my snowman onto white card and stamped the various hats and scarf onto pretty patterned papers. I then cut out snowmen and hats and scarves and created my little characters. I added a little colour to his face with my pens and some sparkly "coal" with my Stickles. Finally I added my sentiment by hand and also a little faux stitching to finish the card.

I ended up with several different snowmen....


For more Christmas inspiration pop by the Christmas at Sweet Stampin Challenge blog and take a peek at the fab DT cards that have been created this week. While you're there you can also read about our lovely sponsor this week....


If you'd like to drool over some sweet Christmas treats as well, why not pop by my afternoon tea blog...


Thank you for popping by today.
I hope you and your family enjoy the festive season.

Wedgie xxx

4 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Very cute CAS Christmas card Wedgie. Enjoy the weekend!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Chris said...

Sweet little snowman, love the doodling and snow!
Chris
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super cute Wedgie. The snowmen are gorgeous and the CAS layout so fab for some quick makes. Popping in to wish you a super happy, gorgeous, joyful, fabulous Christmas Wedgie. Big hugs, Wends x

Tracey T said...

That's one cute Christmas production line there, Wedgie! Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and a fabulous 2016! Love and hugs, Tracey xx