My Design Teams

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Santa Clause is Coming to Town.....

Helloee,

How are you today? I hope you're having a great week!

I am happy...super happy...as it's nearly time for my Christmas break....yes just six more working days until I "break up" for Christmas! I am aware that I sound completely like a school child...but I love this time of year...the films, the music, the mince pieces...everything is so shiny and bright (apart from the weather maybe!).

Anyway, today we launch the last challenge of 2015 at Christmas at Sweet Stampin - can you believe that?! If you have joined us all year you'll have twelve fab Christmas cards ready to send. As it's December and Father Christmas will be paying all those on his "nice list" a visit later this month it seems like "Father Christmas" is a good theme for our challenge this month.

I've used an oldie but a goodie digi stamp for this challenge.....one that always makes me smile.....


I just love the idea that Father Christmas has enjoyed one too many mince pies and got a little bit stuck in a chimney!

I've used red and green backing papers, along with some patterned paper featuring some of the treats that probably got Father Christmas into this little mess! I have used my Promarkers to colour my image.

Not feeling festive enough yet....pop by the Christmas at Sweet Stampin challenge blog and take a peek at all the fab DT cards that have been created. You can also find out all about our fab sponsor this month....


We look forward to seeing your festive creations.

Thanks for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

1 comment:

Marjeta said...

I am expecting this nice man too. Hope he will be generose for all of us. Beautiful card. Wish you a merry Christmas and happy new year.

Marjeta