My Design Teams

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Christmas Animals

Hello there,

Happy Hump Day! I hope you're having a fab week!

So, it's April and we have a fab new Christmas challenge for you over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin. This month we have a really simple theme for you.....animals....so all you need to do to join the fun is create a Christmas card which features an animal and some stamping. Simples!

Our sponsor this month is All Dressed Up and the DT were lucky enough to be given some images to play with. My image is super cute.....


I liked the image so much that I decided to make it the focus of the card and keep the background quite simple. I also like the contrast between the soft Promarker colours I've used on my image and the black sky in the baking paper.

Once I coloured my image, I simply attached it to the backing paper using 3D sticky pads.


For more Christmas animal inspiration pop by the Christmas at Sweet Stampin challenge blog and take a peek at the gorgeous DT cards that have been created. You can also take a peek at the fab prize on offer from All Dressed Up.



Thank you for popping by today,
Wedgie xxx

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

I'm really liking this card! The image really pops against the dark background and I like the CAS design.

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

A very cute Christmas card Wedgie!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Wedgie. Love that sweet image. So cute! Hugs, Wends x

Unknown said...

If you're attempting to lose fat then you need to get on this totally brand new custom keto meal plan diet.

To design this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and professional chefs have united to develop keto meal plans that are efficient, painless, money-efficient, and fun.

From their grand opening in January 2019, hundreds of individuals have already transformed their body and health with the benefits a smart keto meal plan diet can offer.

Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-certified ones offered by the keto meal plan diet.